Inclusive & Applied Olympic & Paralympic Education Theory & Praxis Foundations
The activities of our humanitarian venture were designed based on more than 25 years of related institutional and individual expertise on Applied Olympic and Paralympic Education, youth and sport for development and peace, social entrepreneurship, community health, resilience and sport policy and governance.
Our vision is to serve as a unifying platform and a resource that will serve humanitarian needs across the globe. More information about our institutional capacity and expertise can be found on our website.
What is unique about O4H?
O4H Alliance is unique for seven reasons:
- First applied Olympism global venture in theory and practice to bridge disciplines.
- First inter-disciplinary academic advancement platform that aims to promote integrated applied Olympic values teaching, research and community service.
- Individuals and organizations design and deliver a strategic action plan, which we support throughout the year with mentorship and guidance provided by our experts and agencies.
- Our members engage in cause-oriented, youth-led, project-based endeavors that foster Olympism in Society and Sport for Peace and Sustainable Development ventures
- We established the first Sport for Development and Peace and Applied Olympism Summit and Vocational Training Summer Program. These focus on the application of the Olympic values as a process for human development, resilience and social welfare.
- Our curriculum and principles are based on sound applied Olympism and scientific research, theory and evidence from the field.
- We build cause-oriented bridges with change agents and agencies, regardless of age, gender, educational, ethic or socio-economic background.
Click here to find more information about the Olympism for Humanity Theory and Evidence from the field
Copyright 2012-2017, Olympism For Humanity Alliance, Inc. – All rights reserved.